9.06.2010

Scribe 1.0 released

I have officially released version 1.0 of Scribe, my first Android app ever! (insert confetti and cheering here) It's an Android implementation of the paper-and-pencil game, Scribe. It's a two player game, so find a friend and give it a try!

If you are viewing this on an Android device, or if you have the ChromeToPhone or FoxToPhone extension, then you can just click right here to download it. If you have a barcode reader app, then you can point it at the QR code below. Otherwise, just open the Android Market and search for "Scribe." Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I forgot to mention that if you already installed the pre-release I posted a few weeks ago, you may have to uninstall it before installing the official version from the Market.

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications