12.19.2007

Entering the blogosphere...

I've recently started using Google Reader and reading a lot of blogs, mostly about science or programming, and I thought I'd try to start my own and see where I can go with it. I hope to post fairly often, and perhaps even establish a base of regular readers.

These first posts are boring, so I'll try to keep it short.

I am Tyler, better known to some as TJ. I'm a sophomore at the University of Southern California, majoring in Physics and Computer Science, unless of course I change my mind at some point down the line. I play alto sax in the Trojan Marching Band. After college, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Keep reading and you'll find out, I guess.

Please feel free to leave comments, links you think I'd enjoy, or anything else that comes to mind, or to link to posts on this blog.

Fight on!

No comments: